Like many of us, I want to understand as much as I can about ways to boost immunity and protect against the current coronavirus (Covid-19). As a result, I’ve been immersing myself in tons of interviews, videos and scientific studies being shared by experts. I’m especially interested in learning from experts who share proven, practical ways we can boost our immunity. After all, “your first — and best — line of defense against dangers (infections, bacteria, viruses and other organisms) is a healthy immune system.”
To save you time, below are my notes from an excellent presentation by Dr Richard Cheng on the power of high intravenous doses of Vitamin C to help people prevent and recover from coronavirus.
Dr Cheng is a Fellow and board certified anti-aging physician by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and also a Fellow and board certified, A4m Integrative Cancer Therapy. His credentials are extensive and can be viewed here.
Note: This video was banned on YouTube, so is now published on Brighteon.
Thank you, Dr. Cheng.
“Can early and high intravenous dose of Vitamin C prevent and treat coronavirus COVID-19? … YES. Early and large dose Vitamin C is the key to prevention and treatment of Covid-19.” – Dr Richard Cheng
- “Vitamin C deficiency is common among patients with acute and chronic diseases.
- “40% ICU patients with septic shock (a common cause of death from coronavirus) have blood Vitamin C levels approaching zero.”
- “High dose Vitamin C prevents and improves pneumonia.”
- “High dose Vitamin C prevents multi-organ failure, shortens time on mechanical ventilation, reduces ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)”
- “During this pandemic, in China, NO ONE in the Vitamin C group died (10,000 – 20,000 mg Vitamin C every 12 hours).”
- “Oral Vitamin C (1000-2000mg) reduces cold duration in children by 18%.”
- “High dose Vitamin C in college students reduced cold symptoms by 85%.”
- “High dose Vitamin C is safe without significant side effects.” “The only side effect with high dose VC that may be seen is diarrhea because sometimes the gut cannot absorb it all.”
- “Dosage is the key – whenever someone tells you Vitamin C doesn’t work, check the dosage.”
- “Vitamin C and Magnesium are two nutrients many people are deficient in.”
- “People with renal condition, you want to monitor and ramp up gradually.”
- “A lot of people talk about Vitamin C and kidney stone, but in people who develop kidney stone, calcium overabundance is probably the major cause.” “We believe too many seniors have too much calcium, especially if they’re supplementing with calcium.”
- “Osteoporosis is not a disease of calcium deficiency. Osteoporosis is a condition of deficiency in Vitamin C, Magnesium, and hormonal imbalance and other issues – not a deficiency in calcium.”
- “High dose Vitamin C will increase the absorption of iron, so people high in iron should be careful with high dose Vitamin C.”
- “Vitamin C boosts immune cells capability to go to infected areas + stops viral replication + is powerful antioxidant. VC protects healthy cells from oxidative stress and inflammation.”
- “The higher the stress our body is under, the more Vitamin C will be consumed. Thus, the more Vitamin C you need when body is under attack.”
- “There are two major issues of aging: increased oxidative stress + increased calcium body. Do not supplement oral calcium.”
Dr Richard Cheng’s Protocol for Covid-19 Coronavirus Prevention:
- Vitamin C (5000-10,000mg), 2x/day
- Vitamin D3 (5000-10,000mg) daily
- MgC12 (Magnesium Chloride) (500-1,000mg) daily
- DHA/EPA Omega 3 Fish Oil – (3000-4000mg) daily
- NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) (1,000mg) daily
- Zinc (50mg) daily (critical in killing virus)
- 3% hydrogen peroxide nebulization (if you think you may have been exposed to Covid19) – 10-15 minutes/day, be sure to dilute, also works for regular colds; can also use salt water; learned this from Dr Levy
- “If you are able to receive high dose IV vitamin C, we usually recommend 30,000-50,000mg over 24 hours for 7 days, if practical.”
- “Vitamin C is safe, universal, readily available and very inexpensive.”
Dr Richard Cheng’s website
Dr. Levy – The Truth About Vitamin C (Video)
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not intended to be a substitute or replacement for any medical treatment. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns. Individual results may vary. ∞