Welcome to katrinah.com. I’m always looking for new passionate authors who can share their knowledge and wisdom on wellness-minded topics with my readers. Your blog posts on Ayurveda, yoga, mindfulness, food, health, beauty, self-care, self-love and the environment are welcome.
If you feel like you have a story that my readers would love, please email email@example.com with your story idea, examples of your published works and links to your website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Please allow at least 2 weeks before sending a follow up.
- Write about your wellness expertise and let us know any qualifications you have in your bio. (i.e. are you a certified Ayurveda practitioner, naturopath, M.D., certified yoga teacher, etc.?)
- Be original. Your post must be original and exclusive to katrinah.com. Posts that have already been published elsewhere will not be considered.
- Suggested word count is in the ballpark of 750 – 1000 words but shorter or longer is fine as long as you’ve kept the reader’s interest.
- Source all claims: provide links to research, charts, data, and expert quotes to support any claims in your post.
- Guest blogging on katrinah.com is a great way to reach a new audience and helps us to share a wide range of wellness expertise with our readers. Your bio and photo will be featured at the end of your guest post, along with your website URL to drive traffic back to your website. Win-win-win.